- Angular was used for work and interface of valuation application, while Django was applied for its backend
- PostgreSQL was chosen as a management system for object-relational ads classification database.
- Database and website are hosted on Amazon.
- Zato assists in building and orchestrating integration services, enhances intercommunication across applications and data sources.
- Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework, styles and functionality from which provide faster and easier web development.
- Scrapy was used for screen scraping and web crawling.
- Varnish is HTTP accelerator developed to speed up content-heavy dynamic web sites.
- OpenRefine is a powerful tool for working with large amounts of data, including its cleaning, format transforming, and linking it to databases.
- Google tag manager allows marketing specialists to add or update website tags without involving developers.
- New services development (eTachki loan, eTachki marketplace)
- Internal IT services development
- Web application speed optimization
- Code refactoring
- Adding new features to existing web applications
- Integration with third-party systems
- Integration with marketing systems
- Creation widgets for partner web
Web application support and maintenance:
- Periodic crawling of car classifier web pages
- Amazon infrastructure support
- Software updates of operation systems, frameworks, RDMS
- CMS administration