- Tornado and Django used as backend frameworks for handling thousands of concurrent open connections
- PostgreSQL used as a relational database management system.
- Database and website are hosted on cluster of dedicated blade servers.
- ZeroMQ used for asynchronous messaging and assists in building and orchestrating integration services, enhances intercommunication across applications and data sources.
- Google tag manager allows marketing specialists to add or update website tags without involving developers. It is quick and intuitive and provides opportunity to experiment with tags and measure results without influence on website performance.
- Integration with third-party payment systems
- Development of billing module
Web application support and maintenance:
- Servers, operational systems and framework support
- RDMS speed optimization
- Deploying code to production environment